Family Law Resources
Helping Greensboro Families Confront Hardships
The practice of family certainly involves significant legal issues that can affect families. However, at the Law Office of Stephen E. Robertson, PLLC, we understand that the legalities of a family law case are only part of the picture. In the end, we know that the reason why family law cases can be so intense is that they invariably involve vital human relationships that are integral to who we are. With that in mind, our firm is committed to giving our clients a comprehensive set of legal and personal tools to advance their best interests when it comes to these crucial relationships. This includes resources that can potentially benefit you and your family moving forward beyond their underlying legal disputes.
Here are some essential resources that can help you get through your family law case:
- Guilford County Family Justice Center: The Family Justice Center (FJC) of Guilford County is a government program committed to protecting individuals victimized by domestic violence with the goal of empowering them to move past relationships involving family violence.
- Faith Action International House: As a civil rights, social action, and advocacy organization dedicated to supporting the needs of individuals and families who have recently immigrated to the United States, the Faith Action International House is a critical resource for families in Greensboro, NC.
- Triad Collaborative Family Law: With the goal of mitigating the financial and emotional costs of going through a divorce or separation, the Triad Collaborative Family Law is an essential resource for individuals who may benefit from the collaborative law process in their divorce or other family law matter.
- Parenting Under Two Roofs: Conducted by the Children’s Home Society of North Carolina—an organization dedicated to helping children of unmarried or otherwise separated parents—this is a program that focuses on fostering cooperation between the parties and guarding their children against the conflict.
- Mustard Seed Community Health: Financial hardship is a significant concern for families of divorce, especially when medical care is involved. The Mustard Seed Community Health organization was established to help secure financial resources for those going through a divorce or other difficult family law case.
- Greensboro Area of Narcotics Anonymous: Substance abuse can be a major contributor to the demise of interpersonal relationships. Those who suffer from substance abuse may benefit significantly from the services of the Greensboro Area of Narcotic Anonymous—a support group that focuses on promoting the recovery from substance abuse.
- Alcoholics Anonymous in Greensboro: Alcoholism, like other forms of substance abuse, can wreak havoc on a family. Persons dealing with issues of alcoholism may want to consider attending an anonymous alcoholics meeting to start down the path of recovery.
- Al-Anon Family Groups: Another resource for Greensboro residents struggling with alcoholism and the families effected but the disease.
Successful child custody outcomes depend on the parents’ ability to see the world through their children’s eyes. An excellent video below provides insight into the way children see things. Call our office for a free link to view the entire 25-minute video.
Consult our Greensboro Family Law Attorneys at the Law Office of Stephen E. Robertson, PLLC
If you are going through a difficult divorce or other legal dispute concerning issues connected to North Carolina family law, you should seek professional representation from one of our family lawyers in Greensboro. At the Law Office of Stephen E. Robertson, PLLC, we provide compassionate, judgment-free legal representation for our clients to help them get through one of the most stressful and potentially life-changing events in their lives.
To schedule an initial consultation about your legal concerns and questions, please contact the Law Office of Stephen E. Robertson, PLLC online or call our office at (336) 203-2770 today.